Pretty Wild 'Tube in a Tube' Color & Shine Lip Gloss
Hello beautifuls! Check out these totally cute new lip glosses from mark! So different right? They contain 2 tubes: the outer has clear closs & the inner has colored gloss, and can deliver a ton of different looks depending on where squeezed!
Pretty Wild comes in three shades: Candy Fix, Hey Baby & Honey Child and are $7 each. Available January 2010 at www.meetmark.com or through your mark rep!
Now that the winter weather has arrived for some of us (i envy those of you in LA) what have you guys been doing to stay moisturized? Keeping my skin smooth & silky is a top priority over the cold months. I especially love cream blushes & eyeshadows. Here are some of my faves!
e.l.f. liquid eyeshadow: $1 each
Shiseido Hydro-Power Eyeshadow: $24 each
Urban Decay Cream Eyeshadow in Whipped: $17 each
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Frosting: $7.50
Victoria's Secret PRO Radiant FX Face Illuminator: $14
NARS Cream Blush in Gold Member: $25
The Smokey Eye would love to hear your thoughts! What products do you use? Share in the comments!
Katy Perry & Rihanna at the Karl Lagerfeld SS2010 Show
What I love most about fashion week isn’t the amazing clothes, shows or models. It’s the celebs! Most of the time, I skip right over the collection highlights on Style.com and go straight to the front row coverage.
Here, we have Katy Perry and Rihanna looking SMOLDERING hot front row at Karl Lagerfeld. Want to get their looks? It’s simple!
1. Apply a rosy pink base shadow all over eye lid, then contour by applying a brown shimmer in the crease and under the lash line.
Try: Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio in Head Shot: $28.
2. Line eyes with a chocolate brown eyeliner on the top lash line and the inside corners. Blend outward for a smokey look.
Try: CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner in Mink: $4.39.
3. Finish off the eye look with a brown mascara. Do 2 coats on top & bottom lashes.
Try: Benefit BADgal brown mascara: $19.
4. For that taupe-y pinkish lip, Try: Maybelline New Color Sensational Lip Color in Born With It: $7.49.
1. Apply a bronze shimmer all over eyelid. In a hurry? Apply on cheeks as well. Try: My absolute favorite MAC Eye Shadow in Amber Lights: $14.50.
2. Put a very thin line of black eyeliner on top lashline. Line bottom as well and use a q-tip to blend for a smudgy look. Try: Milani Eyeliner Pencil in True Black: $3.99.
3. For a nude lip, try: NARS Lipstick in Promiscuous: $24.
Here you will find anything & everything beauty related: trends, swatches, reviews, photography, features, how to’s, insider scoop, celebs & more.
A little about the author: An aspiring beauty editor, beauty junkie, twenty-something from the NYC area. With internship stints at two major women’s magazines, it has become my dream to create and edit the beauty pages that inspire millions of us women every day.
Have a question, recommendation, comment, critique? E-mail The Smokey Eye at email@example.com or check out The Smokey Eye on Twitter http://twitter.com/TheSmokeyEye.