What I love most about fashion week isn’t the amazing clothes, shows or models. It’s the celebs! Most of the time, I skip right over the collection highlights on Style.com and go straight to the front row coverage.
Here, we have Katy Perry and Rihanna looking SMOLDERING hot front row at Karl Lagerfeld. Want to get their looks? It’s simple!
1. Apply a rosy pink base shadow all over eye lid, then contour by applying a brown shimmer in the crease and under the lash line.
Try: Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio in Head Shot: $28.
2. Line eyes with a chocolate brown eyeliner on the top lash line and the inside corners. Blend outward for a smokey look.
Try: CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner in Mink: $4.39.
3. Finish off the eye look with a brown mascara. Do 2 coats on top & bottom lashes.
Try: Benefit BADgal brown mascara: $19.
4. For that taupe-y pinkish lip, Try: Maybelline New Color Sensational Lip Color in Born With It: $7.49.
1. Apply a bronze shimmer all over eyelid. In a hurry? Apply on cheeks as well. Try: My absolute favorite MAC Eye Shadow in Amber Lights: $14.50.
2. Put a very thin line of black eyeliner on top lashline. Line bottom as well and use a q-tip to blend for a smudgy look. Try: Milani Eyeliner Pencil in True Black: $3.99.
3. For a nude lip, try: NARS Lipstick in Promiscuous: $24.